ADISHR WELFARE ASSOCIATION (AWA) was established in 11th February 2020 at Kolkata. AWA was formed by ARUN KUMAR RAM, Advocate, and he has been providing advice, support and resources to individuals and families to help them solve their problems since 2012.
We contribute towards the betterment of society with focus on Legal Awareness & Aid, Right to Information & Advocacy, Dalit Upliftment, Drinking Water, child education, holistic child development and women empowerment since the 2020.
We started this trip with a dream of creating a world where every child is rained with love, given opportunities for having a bright future, no child’s innocence is marred by the horrors of child labour, and a world where women’s well being is paid attention to and they’re empowered to sustain themselves and their family.
In India 35.2% of people living in Urban Areas live in slums according to the World Bank collection of development indicators, compiled from officially recognized sources, that are overpopulated, have lack of acceptable water supply, sanitation, and security. Children of these slum residers often don't get access to fundamental education and rather have to start working to support their families. The statistics and the problem is the same in both rural and urban India.
We at AWA swore to put an end to this wide violation of people’s fundamental rights, especially of women and children dwelling in the slums of India. We aim to empower them through education and employment by enforcing models of development that are acclimatized according to the requirements of the community
As we all know that in today's world communicating in English plays an important role in order to be successful.
Our NGO, Mission is to teach English Language with Basic Education to the unprivileged kids of Hindi, Urdu and Local language medium schools, to help them feel confident and reach highest levels of success without being embarrassed of not knowing English language.
* Work as a catalyst in bringing sustainable change in the lives of underprivileged children, youth and women, with a life- cycle approach of development.
* Enable the civil society across the world to engage proactively in the change process through the ideology of urban driven change.
* Adopt highest standards of governance to crop as a leading knowledge and technology driven, innovative and scalable international development organ
AIM & OBJECTIVE
* To insure ‘ Education- for- all ’ by delivering free- of- cost education to underprivileged children.
* To give a holistic education for the development of students.
*To give a conducive atmosphere that fosters their creativity and curiosity.
* To enroll students into the formal education system.
* To help women learn vocational Training and attain fiscal independence.
* To produce replicable development models for rural India and bridge the gap between urban and rural India.
* To insure that rural populations don't have to resettle to urban cities for a better standard of living.